Wednesday, October 20, 2004

10/20/04-Update on Murphy's Law...

This is a quick update to yesterday's message. Apparently, we not done enough penance in the hotel. We received word last night that we will not be moving into the apartment today. They said Thursday, but I've decided that I will not longer talk about it. I will let you all know where we are once we have actually moved. We were told to prepare ourselves for Murphy's Law, but we allowed our hopes to get up. Needless to say, we are quite disappointed. I find it hard to right about it without getting angrier, so I will just leave it at that.

We'll keep plugging through.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

I know you are very frustrated your lack of control with things. It's almost like you wish they just wouldn't give you a date at all.

I've got friends here watching your show. The women say they have to wipe the tears before their husbands get home...we are all so touched by your daily experiences there. Thank you so much for letting us all into this personal time.

On a lighter, but still disappointing note, my Lions were trounced by the Puny Packers. The Lions decided for the first time this season to score in the 1st quarter, and then I guess they were kind of tired because they didn't score again the whole game. I think I'd rather watch "Second-Half Harrington" than only get one quarter out of them.

GO IRISH! Love and Kisses to you and the babes.

Love, Dottie and All

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys- I'm sorry to hear about the delay in moving. I know you were both looking forward to having the kids full time. There is a reason for everything(like you don't already know that-right?). Kiss those babies for us!
Love-Mar

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all pulling for you. I am so excited for you all. Those babies are beautiful!! We all can't wait to read each posting. Keep the faith...

Linda

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home