Tuesday, September 28, 2004

9/27/04-Travel Preparations

The anticipation is getting incredible. We are pretty much ready to go. We spent the weekend finishing our packing. We have it down to three large bags, but each is pushing the weight limits. I'm not sure how heavy it would be if we were actually taking clothes for ourselves. Apparently, I can only change my underwear every other day. But we're going to have plenty of pop tarts, formula and onesies.

I think we have everything we will ever need to survive. The key -- one large jar of peanut butter. (I have no idea what MJ is going to eat since she hates peanut butter, but I'm set.)

Just two days before we leave. I few last things to finalize at work, then we are off. Next thing you know, Thursday will be here. The adventure begins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home